Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions thoroughly
All parents/guardian are required to fill out an application form with the legally correct information to the best of their ability
The parent/gurdian must state any health issues their child might have
It is the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform the Taha Academy head teacher of any changes of details relating to the application form, including, but not limited to, the address, contact details and all health issues.
- Thobe/Jubbah (white)
- Hat (any colourd)
- Burqah, (Black)
- Head Scarf (Black or White)
- No Jewellery
- No Make Up
At Taha Academy Punctuality will be taken seriously as this will have an impact on the child’s learning. Therefore punctuality should be one of the main things on the parents mind.
- Students should arrive at 9:50am to ensure they are fully ready to start lesson on time at 10am, any late students will automatically be marked as late and this will affect their overall attendance, any lateness will not be tolerated.
- If the child is absent this should be informed to the school promptly or else the absence will be marked as unauthorised. In the case of any planned holidays, a 2 weeks’ notice should be given to the school.
BEHAVIOUR & RULES
At Taha Academy, students are always expected to model good behaviour and to follow all school rules as they are representing the academy. The school’s rules are as follows:
- Mobile phones are prohibited on site at all times, however they can be used after students are dismissed if they need to contact parents.
- Any devices that go off during class will be confiscated, with the parent/guardian required to collect this from the head teacher at the end of the school day
- When walking around the building students are to always be calm and quiet to respect their surroundings
- Disciplinary actions are in place for lateness, incorrect uniform, behaviour, failure to complete class work & homework and failure to bring school books & appropriate stationary.
- Disciplinary procedure – If a student is caught breaking the rules, they will be given a verbal warning, then a call home to inform parents and if the action is repeatedly broken after these measures then the student will be considered for expulsions based on their circumstances.
- The severity of these will depend upon the misconduct as well as occurrence
The parent/guardian is responsible for ensuring the student has all the stationary required by Taha Academy teachers and have the following items:
- Books (Dua, Qaidah)
- Quran (own copy)
For promotional purposes, Taha Academy may take pictures, videos and/or audio recordings to be displayed on social media, our website, posters and other marketing platforms. If you would like your child not to be involved in any of these, please inform the head teacher in advance.
- All parents/guardian must pay a registration fee which covers the relevant academic year. This fee is fixed for all.
- If the admission fee is not paid then the child’s seat will not be secured
- The registration fees are non-refundable, except in the case where the school is unable to offer the student a place on a course.
- All fees must be paid before the designated deadline set by Taha Academy.
- All fees must be paid by cash
- All fees are paid monthly, at the beginning of every (first Saturday of every month) prior to the class starting.
- Any days missed are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances
- Once paid, fees cannot be transferred to another day, month or term.
- Any damage caused by the student will require the parent/guardian to pay for all damages.
- If a student is to leave during the term, fees will not be refunded for weeks paid.
- The school requires two weeks’ notice if a parent/guardian withdraws their child from studying at Taha Academy.
- If a student leaves and then returns within the same academic year, an admin fee will be charged. This fee will be discussed during the application process upon re-enrolment.